Expected School-wide Learning Outcomes (ESLO)
1. Kind Communicators
- Employ various communication methods.
- Express ideas in English (written and oral).
- Have confidence in speaking with diverse audiences.
- Listen to and respect the ideas of others.
- Display open-mindedness and empathy.
2. Principled and Values-oriented
- Adopt high moral and ethical standards.
- Stand for what is right and sensible.
- Value and support team work.
- Perform various tasks with positive attitude.
- Collaborate to achieve group goals.
- Exhibit self-control.
3. Reflective Problem Solvers
- Display appropriate self-direction.
- Evaluate and monitor progress of tasks.
- Think creatively to solve problems.
- Develop questioning mindset.
- Make decisions based on well-thought of options.
4. Respectful, Multicultural and Caring
- Accept personality and individual differences.
- Appreciate and recognize diversity in culture.
- Inspire and build the well-being of others.
- Consider and treat others with great respect.
- Model love and tolerance towards others.
5. Balanced and Creative
- Analyze and evaluate views of others.
- Simplify issues into manageable tasks.
- Develop creative and innovative mindset.
- Maintain holistic development for health.
- Possess a clear purpose in life.
6. Self-motivated Life-long Learners
- Persevere on any assigned duty or homework.
- Learn to cooperate with others.
- Get enthusiastic with new and challenging stuff.
- Focus on diligent study to prepare for college work.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
7. Responsible Citizens and Positive Contributors to Society
- Follow rules and meet school expectations.
- Participate community service learning for life skills.
- Apply learning to real-life situations.
- Produce quality work/research at all times.
- Preserve “green” nature and a healthy environment.